We are going to see how to install Piget on your Raspberry Pi and how to use it to set it up.
Piget will allow us to automate software and components install on the Raspberry Pi
Instead of typing complex commands and modify configuration files, you can use short command instead.
In the tutorial, we are going to :
- Install piget
- Setup our Raspberry Pi
- See useful commands on Piget
You just need to copy-paste this command in your terminal to install Piget.
curl -L piget.madnerd.org | sudo bash
We can setup our Raspberry Pi using a menu, by typing :
- Choose a name for your Raspberry Pi
- Choose a password for the terminal (user: pi)
- Choose a colour (This can be useful to differentiate Raspberry Pi)
- Rename Raspberry Pi
- Change password
- Resize SD card
- Update Raspberry Pi
- Install a module
- Display help for a command